IAS Notes GS Paper 1 has three volumes:-
1.Indian Art & Culture, Indian Society & Social Issues, Ancient and Medieval Indian History.
- Indian Art and Culture will include questions on various art forms, architecture, language & literature.
- Indian art and culture includes all the information relating to Stupas
- Architecture during different regimes
- Indian Society & Social Issue
- Modern Indian History covers topics like Arrival of European Trading Company
- Changes in Hindu Marriage System.
- Medieval Indian History
2: Modern India, Post Independence and Important World History Events.
- Features of Morden India
- Various events of world history are discussed here like American civil war
- Other events like the Foreign policy of Adolf Hitler, American imperialism in Philippines , Russian Revolution
3: Natural Resources Across the World, Geophysical Phenomena, Salient Features of World and Indian Geography.
- Know about Natural resources across the world and Geophysical Phenomena.
- Know about the Structure of Earth.
- Know about Volcanism,Rocks.
- Earth is a unique terrestrial planet on which plate tectonics operates
- Geophysical phenomena such as earthquakes, Tsunami, Volcanic activity, cyclone etc.,