IAS Hand Written Notes General Studies Paper II has two volumes:-
Volume 1 Content Details:
Constitution, Governance & Social Justice, Constitutional Bodies, Supreme Court, Government Scheme, Aspects of Governance, Participative CS/Bureau, Welfares Schemes.
- The framework defining fundamental political principles is constitution
- All the inclusive of constitutional bodies
- The constitution and jurisdiction of Supreme Court is stated in detail
- Important schemes of the Government explained here
- Important aspects of governance, transparency, and accountability
- All the Welfare Schemes which are necessary for exams.
VOLUME 2 COVERS
: International Relations, Indian Diaspora, International Institutions/Agencies.
- India Russia and other international relations with institutions like World Bank, IMF, WTO etc. and regional groupings like UNO, BRICS, EU, NATO, ASEAN, etc.
- The Indian Diaspora is a generic term to describe the people who migrated from territories that are currently within the borders of the Republic of India.
- Important international institutions,agencies. United Nations Organization (UN) World Economic Forum (WEF) United Nations Conference on Trade & Development (UNCTAD) World Trade Organization (WTO) International Labour Organisation (ILO) United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) International Monetary Fund (IMF)