IAS Hand Written Notes General studies Paper III(English) has three volumes:-
Volumes 1: Indian Economy, Government Budgeting, Agriculture, Land Reforms in India.
- Basic concepts of Indian Economy with details description of both Micro and Macroeconomics.
- Other sub-points like 5 years plans, Employment, Unemployment, and Poverty
- Government Budget is a comprehensive exercise in allocating expenditure and planning the sources of financing this expenditure.
- All the importance of agriculture for economy.it plays a very vital role in Indian Economics
- Land reforms in India covers topics like Arguments against land reforms,
- Land reforms measures and Causes of failures of land reforms
2: Internal Security Challenges, Various Security Forces, Science & Technology, Disaster Management, Environment & Ecology
- International Security Architecture
- Linkage between Development and Extremism
- Institutional Framework to tackle Terrorism
- Cyber Security and Role of media
3: Awareness & Various Fields
- Information about space technology satellites and shuttle
- Communication and Information technology
- Biotechnology covers all the study related microorganisms
- All the important topics of Biology like origin of life plants etc
- Alcoholics Beverages
- Digestive System and circulatory system and important sense organs for exams